Texas Tech Boys Junior Golf Camp
To provide young golfers the opportunity to learn advanced techniques of competitive golf as taught at the collegiate level, while having a great time in the process.
Camp will include:
- Fundamentals: Your daily instruction will include the full swing (including trackman analysis), pitching, chipping, putting, and on course instruction.
- Rules & Etiquette: We want you to enjoy the game, abide by the rules, and learn the rules of collegiate golf. By being around collegiate coaches and players, you will learn from their demeanor on and off the golf course.
- Course Management: We will help reduce your scores by teaching you to make proper decisions to get the most out of your game. In other words, we will help you play smart golf!
- How To: You will learn how to practice effectively, hit trouble shots, read greens, reduce the effects of fatigue, and deal with inclement weather.
- NCAA Rules & Regulations: For those of you interested in taking your game to the next level, we will have sessions that deal with recruiting, resumes, what coaches look for in a prospective student-athlete, academic requirements, and discussions with current and past members of college programs and current rules and regulations that are pertinent to you in your search for a college.
June 11 - 14, 2020
Tuition covers all instruction, green fees, meals, practice facilities, TrackMan analysis, note book, golf balls, t-shirt, and dorm room (overnight campers).