Texas Tech Girls
About our Camp
- Learn what it takes to be a successful Division I college golfer.
- Increase your chances of earning a college scholarship by knowing when to contact college coaches and what to say.
- Learn how to practice effectively and get the most out of your game.
- Learn course management techniques and how to lower your scores.
- Utilize Trackman Technology
- Spend time with the Texas Tech coaches and current team members.
- Learn from our team’s strength and conditioning trainer as well as team nutritionist
- Learn NCAA rules and how to make sure that you are ready for the recruiting process.
- And much more!
- Cost: $789
Please note that in accordance with NCAA Rules, a booster or other representative of Texas Tech’s athletic interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete’s participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by Texas Tech or any of its coaches.
This camp is open to any and all entrants limited only by age, number, and gender.
For Questions, please contact: